IT and DX Legal
The development of IT technologies, including cloud computing, Saas, Asp, blockchain, quantum networks, HPC, quantum computers, token economy, WEB3.0, and GenerativeAI, is rapid, and new technologies and business models utilizing these technologies are emerging every day. New technologies and business models that take advantage of these technologies are emerging every day. We continue to study the following legal issues. Our attorneys are certified as information processing engineers (Applied Information Technology Engineer, Information Technology Security Assistants, IT Strategist, Information Security Management, etc.) and are members of the Law and Computer Association, the Cloud Security Alliance, the CSAJ Legal and Intellectual Property Committee, and the METI's He is also a member of the Law and Computer Society, the Cloud Security Alliance, the CSAJ Legal IP Committee, and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's "Standards for Electronic Commerce and Information Property Transactions. In recent years, he has also worked with start-ups to provide business planning advice on standards, design, and overall strategy for new business models utilizing information technology. Recently, we have also been involved in mergers and acquisitions involving data that is intricately complicated by information laws and regulations. Please feel free to contact us.
We also advise on the rules for the future based on the relevant elemental technologies of the cloud and on the contract model based on a shared responsibility model with a division of responsibility and roles for each layer of the control area.
- Web 3.0 related IP legal affairs, Generative AI and other LLM legal affairs
- Support for the establishment of business models and new businesses utilizing cutting-edge technologies
- ETHICAL GUIDELINES FOR AI-BASED BUSINESS AND ASSISTANCE IN DESIGNING ETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES
- Data Business Design from a Data Ethics Perspective
- SOFTWARE LICENSE, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT, SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTOR CONTRACT, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT DISPUTE RESOLUTION, SOFTWARE ADR
- Application Services for Various Software Copyright RegistrationsIssues Concerning Software Escrow
- System maintenance and operation contracts, application of SLAs, provision of software in the form of Saas and ASP, cloud HPC, and various issues related to data centers.
- LEGAL ISSUES SURROUNDING E-COMMERCE
- IT DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS AND VENDORS OR BETWEEN MULTIPLE VENDORS
- Legal issues surrounding IoT (normal IoT and IoMD and board cohort DB design)
- SPECIAL LABOR ISSUES IN IT COMPANIES
- Advertising Legal on the Internet
- E-book and e-publishing contracts
- Intellectual property issues surrounding digital content on the Web
- Issues surrounding blockchain business (traceability, healthcare, logistics, authentication, etc.)
- Compliance with the Electronic Contract Act, the Funds Settlement Act, the Special Commercial Code, etc.
- Legal issues related to business models that integrate IT and other fields, such as Fintech, Medtech, Edtech, etc.
- Business Laws Surrounding the Sharing Economy
- Issues such as platformer liability theory, personal information protection, etc. (ridesharing, private accommodation, asset sharing, flea market)
- Various cyber security legal support